Sunday, December 17, 2006

Its A White Rocket !

I now understand what all the rage is about...my van is great...thats right I said it, I bit the bullet and went and bought one. Its great. Its a 2006 white dodge grand caravan with under 20,000 km on it and its so fun to drive. I definitally wont be racing anyone off the line but its really fun to drive and turns on a dime. I used to have to look for a big spot in a parking lot to fit the truck but now my van fits anywhere. Its great. Kids love it too as Aiden enjoys sitting in the back with no sister to bug him. Did I mention its great ? I hope to make some long distance trips in the next few years and visit friends and family around north america with the help of my white rocket. Hope to see you soon, and thanks to auntie CoraLee for your support in this difficult buying dilemma....she new what it was like to buy a rocket at a young age too! :)

1 comment:

Coralee said...

I will send you the bumper sticker!Auntie C