Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tis the Season.....

Hustle hustle hustle, that seems to be the pace for us around here for the last little while and now I have begun to realize I've been hustling in circles......
So....as I am writing this, I'm looking at a box of Christmas cards I bought 3 years ago and have yet to write on and send out...perhaps this year will be the lucky year that it actually gets done! So watch for a card in the mail!!! And if not this year there's always next year!!
This year we are keeping Christmas very simple, the way it used to be 100 years ago when receiving a Christmas orange was the best gift of all.....dont get me wrong...I'm not giving out oranges for Christmas but rather trying to remember the little things in life that are important......Not video games, clothes, toys or expensive jewelery...but FAMILY....spending one on one time with each other and enjoying one's company with love, laughs, games and of course egg nog!
I encourage you all to do the same.....and we may be very surprised at how much more enjoyable this Christmas can be.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you make me want to have kids... Love it