Sunday, August 20, 2006

Cabin Fever

Alright, I have been in the house for too long. Its time for some fresh air and a little bit of nature. I find myself out of breath just doing basic house work and the kids are climbing the walls (literally, I had to explain to autumn that she can't climb the brick around the fire place)
So we will be off in a few minutes to enjoy our world around us, I'm sure I will have to tell Aiden to wait up for me as my walk has now turned into a unattractive duck waddle and will most certainly pull a ant or two out of Autumns mouth at least once along the way.
So I encourage you to get a least a bit of fresh air today and hear the birds or if your in the city the sounds of police. Have a great Day and enjoy all that life has to offer.
"Life is too important to be taken seriously."
Oscar Wilde

No comments: